Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tour: Last to Die

Last to Die by Kate Brady

Last year in December I reviewed One Scream Away (4 stars) by Brady, and I loved it. So I jumped at the chance of getting my hands on the second in the series, Last to Die. I'm enjoying it so far, but have been a little bogged down with school. My review will be out some time this week. Check out the Goodreads summary and the Goodreads and Amazon reviews, and you can follow the rest of the tour on the list at the bottom. I also have a giveaway for Last to Die.

 

A ruthless killer hides in plain sight, someone no one believes is capable of murder. Within a week, six women will be murdered, all punished for their dark pasts. Detective Dani Cole is determined to track down this serial killer whose victims include a young woman she pulled out of a life of crime. Her investigation leads her to a photography foundation and the renowned photographer Mitch Sheridan, a man she she fell in love with years ago but has tried to forget. Dani and Mitch are instantly attracted to each other again, though their troubled pasts keep them from getting too close. Together, through the course of the investigation, they unearth a dark chain of deception that leads to a killer who is closer than they think



.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not delete comments because of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press, but please think carefully over what you say. I don't want to change this policy unless I have to.

I will not publish spam comments.

I love your comments, they make my day a little brighter! Thank you!

Copyright

All content is property of Haley Mathiot except where otherwise noted.

No reviews may be copied or reprinted except to quote, or with permission.

FTC

I do not post a disclosure on every blog post, I post them beside the title on my Reviews page. Click here for my Disclaimer. See Sources to see my suppliers of review copies.