I’m sorry. I’ve been busy. School is more important than blogging (much to my dismay) so my reviews have been few. But I’ll be back up once I get some of these darn tests done and essays written…
Nothing happened the first week. Sorry to disappoint. :[ Which is one of the reasons I didn’t do this post last Monday, I just combined two weeks.
Except that I realized that I can go to prom because I don’t have to buy a dress (and I can use the dress money for the ticket :D) because I already have one.
Here’s a (really craptastic) photo.
You can’t tell but it’s light leaf-apple-ish-green. I wore it to Easter Sunday last year…… got it at Twice As Nice :D only I put straps on it last year for church.
(Last year’s photo. Same dress. better example of the color ;) Now if only I would learn to STAND UP STRAIGHT HALEY!
Yesterday I went to Campbell University to visit :) Because that’s where I’m going. I also got to hang with Lanelle, Brooke, and Ian, my biological siblings. It was a blast!
On to better things.
Reviewed last 2 weeks: not much. had a busy week with school. Hence no funny stories.
- Young Bess
- Start Here and international giveaway
- The Life of Glass
- The Language of Secrets
- I Heart You, You Haunt Me
This week I’ll read/review: (more than this if I can)
- An Absence So Great
- 14 Days to Midnight
- Tempt me if you Can
- Here Burns my Candle
Received for review the past two weeks—don’t freak out on me thinking these all came at once! haha
- The Caliphate
- The Bridge: Between “Cell Block A” and a “miracle” is Psalm 91
- In Plain Sight
- Maid of Murder
- 13 Days to Midnight
- The Life of Glass (reviewed)
- This Little Prayer of Mine
- Color by Kristin
- 60 Quick Knits
- Imortalis, Carpe Noctem
- Baily’s Day
- The Bridegrooms
Bought, goodwill, or swapped (Library Book Sale!)
- Boy Meets Girl
- For Women Only
- Portraits: dancing through fire
- the complete works of Sherlock Holmes
- Wuthering Heights (1947 edition!)
- Lost in a good book
- The House next Door
- First Daughter
- Pretty Little Mistakes
- Guilty Pleasures
- High Fidelity
- Little Miss Red and T-shirt! (I’d show you a picture but I’m not photogenic and none of them turned out acceptable. Forget good, I usually go for acceptable. Acceptable didn’t like me this time.)