Thursday, March 25, 2010

I got some serious awards…

I feel so loved!! I’ve gotten a ton of awards over the past month and have forgotten (or been too busy) to post them. That being said I didn’t fufill the full number for some of them, and some that I’d gotten before I didn’t do at all, I just posted them up here… so don’t be mad at me…….here they all are :)

blogger buddy_thumb

I got this one from Reading Extensively, who by the way is having a GIVEAWAY for 3 ARCs! Ends March 31st.

Here are my blogger buddies:

 

 Prolific Blogger Award

And I got this one also :) But there are rules:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

Passing to:

  1. At Home With Books
  2. Brizmus Blogs Books
  3. Mis(h)takes
  4. Sarah’s Random Musings
  5. Shut Up! I’m reading
  6. Savvy Verse and Wit
  7. Sinking Up

 

honest-scrap

Although I’ve gotten it before, I’m posting it anyway because I just got it again :D I got this one from the Crazy Book Nook!

10 weird things about me:

  1. I hate anything that crawls, flies (except butterflies :D) or looks like it can bite
  2. My mom had to force me to get my driver’s license because I HATED driving.
  3. I was also forced to get my ears peirced. One of my old ballet teachers wanted me to wear matching earrings with the tutu.
  4. I lose everything.
  5. I keep my books organized, but everything else is a MESS.
  6. I’m always cold. Like, always. My hands are always numb for no reason in particular.
  7. I love tea. But I could seriously live on coffee.
  8. I’m allergic to chocolate but I eat it anyway
  9. I talk to my characters from my books that I write. It freaks my sister out. I’ll be just standing there listening and say something like “Shut up, Michael.” or “Brett you’re stupid.” and Hannah is looking at me like I’m crazy. Such is the life and lies.
  10. I’ve never worn a bikini (out of the dressing room. lol. I just had to try one on once. felt horrible.)

 

 blog_humane_award

Um……I don’t remember where I got this :( So if it was you please let me know!

 

happy 101 award

I got this one from Katrina (Bloody Bad) and from Lindsay (Crazy Books and Reviews

7 things that make me happy :)

  1. My mommy’s home baked bread
  2. the color green (can you tell?)
  3. Books (what? no…)
  4. seeing my friends at random times and random places
  5. watching stupid videos with my brother on youtube
  6. peppermint tea
  7. Chocolate, chocolate cake, and cupcakes in general (because, really, I make the best cupcakes ever, and those cupcakes in that picture are making me hungry)

 

one lovely blog award

I’ve gotten this one before too, but I just got one lovely blog award from Fingers in the pie!

beautiful_blogaward 

I got this one from Words Words Words.

I have to pass this on and tell you 7 things about me: (Y’all are gonna learn a lot about me tonight)

  1. I have written a three-book series, and am working on the sequel. All of them are about 50,000 words at least. Yes, I’m long winded. but you knew that ;)
  2. I lived in California for 12.5 years
  3. My eyes used to be cobalt blue but turned green when I was like, two.
  4. When I was thirteen, I wrapped my toes in fabric and stuffed them into my ballet slippers, then danced en pointe. I got a massive blister on my big toe. Served me right (btw—NEVER DO THAT. it’s bad for you.).
  5. My ancestors were kicked out of Kansas. Great-great-great(etc) grandpa Mathiot was a chicken thief. I am so not making that up.
  6. For Christmas, I (with the help of my sisters and even my brother) made my parents a quilt.
  7. I own over 30 pairs of Grishko Elite pointe shoes. I used to burn through two pairs a month when I danced. No I don’t throw them away!

Passing on to:

  1. The Neverending Shelf
  2. René Tate Photography (I LOVE her photos!!! they are so inspirational and I love reading the stories that go with them!)
  3. Savvy Verse & Wit
  4. The Story Siren (because how can you not adore The Story Siren? she has a new layout, btw. Purty! )
  5. So September, a cool crafty embroidery blog.

 

OverTheTopAward

I got this one from Lindsay also :)

Answer the following questions with Single Word answers.

Your Cell Phone? shared
Your Hair? brown
Your Mother? sweet
Your Father? hilarious
Your Favorite Food? chocolate
Your Dream Last Night? none
Your Favorite Drink? coffee
Your Dream/Goal? Secret ;)
What Room Are You In? mine
Your Hobby? dance!
Your Fear? bugs!!!
Where Do You Want To Be In Six Years? earth
Where Were You Last Night? here
Something That You Aren't? short
Muffins? nom nom nom
Wish List Item? Grishkos!
Where Did You Grow Up? CA
Last Thing You Did? drive
What Are You Wearing? Leotard :)
Your TV? yuck
Your Pets? stupid
Friends? <3
Your Life? preordained
Your Mood? sour
Missing Someone? duh
Vehicle? Diamondback (bike!)
Something You Aren't Wearing? socks
Your Favorite Store? goodwill
Your Favorite Color? GREEN!
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? two seconds ago!
Last Time You Cried? recently :(
Your Best Friend? Ian
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? School :\
Facebook? Constantly
Favorite Place To Eat? Almondtree

  1.   Pure Imagination
  2.   Sinking Up
  3.   The world’s first unmanned flying desk set (cool title, yes? stumbled across this blogger.

award_blogmonster

I got this one from Nick at Lions and Men (awesome blog, btw.)

This startling award was created by Eleni at La Femme Reader.

It signifies all the bloggers out there who constantly work hard to keep an updated and insightful website. They aren’t afraid to take a bite with their honest reviews and enjoyable content. You amaze me, you inspire me so I call you a blog monster.

I’m passing it on to:

  1. Coffee for the Brain
  2. The Story Siren
  3. Wendy’s Minding Spot
  4. Patricia’s Vampire Notes

*phew!* I’ll try to keep up next time lol.

~H

6 comments:

  1. Hi Haley

    Thanks for the Blog Monster award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! It looks like you put a lot of work into this post. :) Congrats on all of your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Haley! What a lovely surprise :) Congrats on all your awards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Look at you gathering all the accolades. Congrats to you. Thanks for the nominations as well. It always makes one feel good when you see you blog mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww..don't ya just love blogger awards! They just bring that needed smile once in a while...congratulations on the addition of your recent smiles!
    =0)

    ReplyDelete

I do not delete comments because of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press, but please think carefully over what you say. I don't want to change this policy unless I have to.

I will not publish spam comments.

I love your comments, they make my day a little brighter! Thank you!

Copyright

All content is property of Haley Mathiot except where otherwise noted.

No reviews may be copied or reprinted except to quote, or with permission.

FTC

I do not post a disclosure on every blog post, I post them beside the title on my Reviews page. Click here for my Disclaimer. See Sources to see my suppliers of review copies.